What information is collected?
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- web browser.
- time zone.
- your operating system and user interface.
- your device.
- the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL).
- individual web pages or products that you view.
- information about how you interact with the Site.
- date and time of your visit.
- part of your internet protocol (IP) address.
- your actions taken on the Platforms.
- the name of your access provider.
- the cookies that are installed on your device.
- personal information collected from third parties, such as data that you agree to share with us on publicly accessible social networks and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible databases.
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device and usually include an anonymous unique identifier.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are all electronic files and are used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Why do we collect and process your personal data?
We may use your Data for the following purposes:
- To enable you to browse through our Platforms.
- To collect your opinion on our WELLFULLY products and services, in particular via surveys and questionnaires.
- To establish statistics, as well as financial and commercial studies.
- To keep you informed about our products, campaigns, and other events by sending you our WELLFULLY communications.
Disclosure your personal data
We sometimes share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site (you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/). You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
To the extent permitted by law and taking into account the protection of your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your Data, your Data will only be accessible to a limited and defined number of recipients within the WELLFULLY Organization. Such Data access will strictly take place on a “need to know” basis in order for the recipients to fulfill the Processing Purposes in their capacity as data controllers. We may transfer your Data to another legal entity for the purposes of a collaboration, joint venture, corporate reorganization, change of legal form or other similar event.
We may, in limited cases, transfer your Data to governmental agencies and regulators (e.g. tax authorities), courts, and government authorities, all in accordance with applicable law and to external advisors (e.g., lawyers, accountants, auditors, etc.), all acting as controllers. In this context WELLFULLY may also have to transfer your Data to third parties when it receives a request by an authority empowered by law to do so, pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
Your Data will generally not be disclosed to recipients outside the WELLFULLY. In some cases, however, WELLFULLY makes use of external service providers acting on behalf of WELLFULLY on the basis of contractual arrangements which will include strict data protection obligations.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Cookies – most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can often change your browser to prevent the browser from accepting cookies. If you reject cookies, you may still use the Site, but your ability to use some areas and features/functions of the Site may be somewhat limited.
Marketing Communications – you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each Newsletter
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements and marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
For more information about targeted advertising and information regarding how to “opt-out” of targeted advertising provided by participating companies, visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
You can also opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
For European residents
As a European resident, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to do this, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, as a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we may have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our business interests listed above.